With Agiloft, we are free to choose
the model that makes sense for us.
Agiloft is designed from the ground up as a pure web application with full multi-tenancy support. Unlike some web-based applications, Agiloft is available both as a Hosted Cloud service and for deployment on-premise.
How do you decide which is better for your company?
Our On-premise option offers:
- Pay as you go computing
- Your choice of server OS, database, and upgrade schedule
- On-premise protection for sensitive data behind your own firewall
- Secure integration with backend systems
Our Hosted Cloud option offers:
- Pay as you go computing with a low initial cost
- No purchase or maintenance of hardware, so your IT resources are freed for other tasks
- Fully redundant systems with guaranteed uptime
- Rapid return on investment and simplified management
- The option of a low-cost shared server or a dedicated company server with full SFTP access
Agiloft offers the best of both worlds with a Hosted Cloud solution that you can easily move in-house under IT control, for integration with sensitive backend systems. The transition is amazingly easy. With just a few mouse clicks you can export your entire system from the hosted server and import it onto your own server. If you want to return to a hosted server, that transition is just as easy.
Review our System Requirements for more information.
Looking for a different deployment or licensing option? Give us a call 650-587-8615 Ext. 1