Other companies promise to cut your development costs by outsourcing, but outsourced contract developers cannot match the productivity or quality of an experienced team.
Our secret is not “cheap” outsourcing, but an adaptive platform and experience. Over the past ten years, our team has developed and integrated all core functionality needed by on-demand applications into
Agiloft, a platform that provides over 90% of the functionality that you need up-front. Designed to support multi-tenancy applications, Agiloft can also be used as a pure in-house solution.
Agiloft gives you such a head-start that your competitors will never catch up. It’s backed by a tightly
managed development team and business infrastructure. The result is a quality product, based on code that
has already been tested and debugged, and is in production use worldwide.
- When a Fortune 100 oil company needed an online solution to
manage, verify, automate and audit SoX processes, we delivered it
in 3 months.
- When a Fortune 100 electronics company needed an online solution for
CoCom compliance, we delivered it in 1 month.
- When we wanted to create a comprehensive CRM solution for our customer base, we developed it in 3 months.
- Take the first steps today. Call us at (650) 839 9900 Ext 1.
- We will work with your team to develop a detailed specification and cost estimate.
- We can develop the entire application in-house or work with your team to
develop or refactor existing code for the SaaS environment.
- Our implementation services provide everything typically needed to develop and deploy a complete solution, and include all of the following services:
|Needs Analysis||Analysis of Your Business Needs and Functionality Requirements
Joint Engineering Design Review
Dynamic Data Modeling
Custom Business Processes
Custom Look and Feel
Custom GUI Components
Custom Color schemes
Custom Business Teams and Security
Custom Access Permissions
Custom Core Development
Custom APIs and Callbacks
Custom Data Import and Conversion Utilities
Automatic Backup Configuration
Redundant Server Configuration