Login URL and Exit URL
Users are redirected to the Login URL when they log themselves out of the system and to the Exit URL when they are automatically logged out of the system — either because the session has timed out or because they logged into another machine. Both the Exit URL and the Login URL are global variables that are set to this page by default.
To direct logged out users elsewhere, customize the Exit URL or the Login URL:
- Go to Setup > System > Manage Global Variables.
- On the Variables with Default Values tab, click Add next to the Exit URL or the Login URL variable.
- On the Customized Variables tab, edit the variable. A dialog window opens.
- Enter a new URL in the Global Variable Value field.
- Adjust the other attributes as necessary and save your changes.