Recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Lifecycle Management, Agiloft is trusted by Fortune 100 companies, startups, and public-sector organizations worldwide. Agiloft is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, and we know that stellar employees are at the heart of our success. That’s why we go the extra mile to make sure Agiloft is a great place to work. Our company has a five-star rating on Glassdoor.com with 99% of employee respondents saying they would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
At Agiloft, we believe it is essential to align our interests as individuals and as a company with those of our clients. Our values reflect this fundamental belief.
Honesty, Integrity, and Respect
Honesty, integrity, and respect are at the core of all we do. Our actions are guided by an ethical sense of doing the right thing. We treat everyone – colleagues, clients, and partners – with respect.
We take ownership and deliver on our commitments to all stakeholders – internal and external. We hold ourselves accountable and assume responsibility for all our actions.
We orient all our actions towards the needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on engaging with them, understanding their needs, exceeding their expectations, and ensuring they are delighted with their Agiloft experience.
We are focused on continually improving our operational performance to drive business performance. We will always strive to deliver quality products and services in the most efficient way.
“Agiloft is the best place I’ve ever worked, and I would recommend it to everyone. My teammates are smart, committed to the quality of the service, collaborative with each other and are very cool people from all over the world! One of the greatest things in my position, is that I have the opportunity to learn about the product, design solutions, and interact with customers every day. My managers are clear and concise in their directions, and work together with the team to achieve the project’s goals. I really appreciate the fact that Agiloft is a very transparent company and supports diversity and inclusion.”
“To me, the best point about working at Agiloft is the flexibility of the remote nature of the work, which allows me to do things on my own time, while at the same time having access to a robust infrastructure so the work flows seamlessly between multiple stakeholders across different projects. Additionally, I feel lucky to be working with such high quality and smart individuals on a daily basis, which makes for a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic work structure. It’s never a dull day at Agiloft!”
“When I returned to the workforce after having my third child, I knew that it would be difficult to find a position that allowed flexibility for my home life. Unsurprisingly, it was extremely difficult to balance work and family life in the past. Agiloft understood that my family came first. They allowed me the flexibility to take my kids to school, attend their school performances or take care of them when they were sick. While these things don’t happen often, they happen quickly and each moment is precious. I’m extremely grateful to have found a company that allows the opportunity to find that balance.”
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive bonuses or monthly commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D*
- Short-Term Disability*
- Long-Term Disability*
- Mental health/wellness coverage*
- Retirement plan with fully vested company match
- Paid parental leave policy
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Remote positions available for most roles
- Flexible work schedules
- Internet reimbursements for remote roles
- Monthly employee events
- Free snacks and lunch*
*benefit/perk available depending on location
Work from Home Policy
Agiloft is proud to have a geographically dispersed workforce who we support with a flexible work-from-home policy. We realized years ago that great talent can be found anywhere! As a result, we are well-practiced in utilizing a workforce of productive employees who primarily work from home. We’ve successfully crafted this by doing the following:
- Optimizing nearly all roles so all employees have the opportunity to work from home. Building a culture that creates strong connections between managers, employees, and teams promotes transparency between leadership and employees, and most importantly, facilitates trust among all.
- Providing a wide range of resources for our employees, including:
- Job necessities such as equipment and collaboration tools
- Opportunities for employee engagement through employee events and team-building activities
- Communities that highlight diversity, promote inclusion, and connect about mental health
Agiloft is proud to have a diverse, globally distributed team comprised of individuals from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and genders. We strive to promote and maintain a workplace that embraces the individuality of each employee, allowing everyone to feel valued and appreciated. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce drives innovation, promotes creativity, better connects us with our customers, and most importantly, builds a sense of belonging and empowerment to everyone in the Agiloft family. Our core Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team continue to focus on crucial DE&I areas that impact our employees and our communities.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERG) provide additional communities that create opportunities for our employees to get involved and connect with others across Agiloft. We are always looking to improve and grow—and we invite you to join us on this journey.
- Agiloft’s Women’s Interests Group (WIG) provides employees a community to build supportive relationships with the women at Agiloft. We are interested in learning about personal and professional achievements, celebrating each individual’s interests and goals, and exploring current topics that specifically affect women. Our group also drives women’s interest initiatives within the Agiloft community; educates our staff on becoming involved to support women in the workforce and in tech; and encourages community involvement through our charitable efforts.
- Agiloft’s Mental Wellness ERG fosters an environment where people can discuss their lived experiences and find community, explore company initiatives to support mental wellness; and support mental wellness within our teams.
- Agiloft’s LGBTQ+ Support Group is a space where members of the LGBTQ+ employees and their supporters can build a community, discuss relevant topics, celebrate achievements, and explore opportunities for advocacy and calls-to-action for social change. Conversations and topics center around LGBTQ+ community priorities, how Agiloft can become a more welcoming space for the LGBTQ+ community, and the activists and artists that inspire the group.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Agiloft is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
button to apply for a position.