In July, we launched our Virtual Industry Roundtable Series, our initiative to maximize customer success and help customers make the most of Agiloft within a specific industry. This series is hosted by Sr. Director of Customer Success & Advocacy, Myles Van Leuven, and the Agiloft customer success team.
On July 14 we hosted our first roundtable which focused on the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. After a quick introduction and discussion of summer vacation plans by host Myles Van Leuven, attendees split into three roundtables. After 20 minutes, attendees returned to the main room where breakout room hosts went over major topics from the breakouts.
Some major take-aways and discussion topics were:
- How to use workflows to effectively expand the system and better utilize Agiloft capabilities.
- The role of AI and its ultimate usefulness versus the time and effort to implement is still unknown.
- How to tackle common pharma/biotech challenges such as connecting various business units with different priorities.
- The challenge of vendor management and monitoring performance to make educated decisions about a vendor’s future at the company.
- How metrics like turnaround time are invaluable to their industry by demonstrating the complexity of contracts. Agiloft’s ability to capture those key metrics and showcase them in a visual way through charts and reports was also crucial.
We thoroughly enjoyed getting to hear from our customers and how they are using Agiloft within their organizations. Our next virtual roundtable will be held on August 25th and will focus on the medical and health services industry. Register here.