With a recent $45M growth equity investment from FTV Capital, new CEO, new CRO, and rapid growth on the horizon, Agiloft is looking for more talented professionals to join our team. We are currently taking applications for remote positions in sales, marketing, IT, accounting, support, QA, development, data science, and other departments. If you are looking for a new opportunity, a way to join a profitable and rapidly growing company, or know someone who is, please view or send them to our Careers Page here.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every use case in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report and was also named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CLM. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor’s Choice award from PC Mag for the last five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
Non-traditional applicants encouraged to apply
We have a long history of hiring applicants from other fields that were eager for a career change and have excelled at Agiloft. Several of our veteran implementers have backgrounds in education and other fields. Here is an excellent testimonial by lawyer-turned-Agiloft-Global-Alliance-Director, Danielle Haugland: