It keeps getting better and better!
We’re thrilled to announce two new keynote presentations to the growing lineup at the Agiloft Summit 2023, our exclusive customer event this January 24-26 in Las Vegas.
In its second year, this groundbreaking contract management summit is where leaders from around the globe will gather to share stories of how companies are shattering business expectations with contract lifecycle management.
In addition to the exciting speakers we’ve already announced, we’re thrilled to share the following two keynote speakers and their presentations.
Sally Guyer, Global CEO, World Commerce & Contracting
Sally Guyer is the Global CEO of World Commerce & Contracting. Having completed her law degree in London, Sally moved into the world of Commerical Management working for a series of fast-growth telecom firms. In 2016, Sally joined World Commerce & Contracting, leading its activities in Europe.
- Title: Unchained! An End to “Preventism”
- Abstract: Research shows that the contracting community – lawyers, procurement, contract management – see their value in protecting the business from failure. The problem is that this is seen by others as negative, stifling opportunities. “Modern economies are held together by innumerable contracts,” so said the Nobel Prize Awarding Committee. A disrupted world needs disrupted contracting. The old truths, beliefs, and prejudices must all be challenged. We need new forms of control, fresh attitudes to risk, and an end to “preventism.”. Technology gives us that opportunity for change. It opens our world to exciting possibilities – not least in how we reimagine the form of contracts and the value from contracting. Join me on a journey to the (not distant) future!
Lauryn Haake, Founder and President, Qualitas Consulting Group
Lauryn is the founder and President of Qualitas Consulting Group, a woman-owned full-service consulting firm specializing in contract lifecycle management, enterprise legal management and business process. She has over 20 years’ experience in legal department operations, project management, technology implementations and management consulting.
Title: The 5 People You Need for CLM Mastery
- Abstract: The road to mastering CLM in your company can take many turns. While great technology is essential, it takes certain people to navigate those turns and make your journey a successful one. This session will provide insights into the 5 types of people that your organization must have to achieve that perfect combination of impactful people, streamlined processes, and killer technology.
Check our agenda in the coming days for more details about our other breakout sessions and to view the keynote speakers we’ve announced.
The day prior to the beginning of the official Summit conference will be devoted to UniversityLIVE, Agiloft’s premier training opportunity featuring beginner and advanced courses covering a range of topics. Both classroom and 1-on-1 trainings will be available.
In the intro courses, you will learn:
- How to automate and empower your workflow, team, and organization with Agiloft
- How to create advanced saved searches, table views, graphical elements, and other features to boost productivity and track key metrics
- Best practices on efficiently implementing CLM within your organization
For the more advanced Agiloft users, the class will teach:
- How to adapt your Agiloft system as your organization’s needs change
- How to streamline the user interface and ensure users have the tools they need at their fingertips
- How to utilize advanced configurations to tighten security, reduce risk, and ensure compliance with your Agiloft system
UniversityLIVE Course Spotlight
- Title: Work Where You Want with Agiloft Contract Assistant
- Abstract: Learn how to manage contracts in your favorite Microsoft apps with the Agiloft Contract Assistant. In this course you will learn to reduce approval cycle times, quickly analyze contracts, and improve negotiations with the Agiloft Contract Assistant for both Microsoft Word and Outlook.
To view the full UniversityLIVE course list, click here.
About the Summit
The Agiloft Summit 2023 is back and in-person! The Agiloft Summit is the where the contract glitterati will gather to advance the profession.
Choose between two Summit experiences – the Summit, and the Summit + Agiloft UniversityLIVE, a one-day interactive training event pairing you with our top configuration experts.
At night, enjoy the hotel’s proximity to the famous Strip, where you can grab a bite to eat, try your luck at the slots, or enjoy a walk in the desert air.
Don’t delay, register for the Agiloft Summit today!