Agile Document Management Software
Agiloft has everything you need to manage your company's documents, from contracts and user guides, to HR materials, knowledgebase articles, and financial reports. The application handles the full document lifecycle from assembly through publication and retirement.
Agiloft also lets you easily relate documents to relevant business processes, making the information visible and actionable throughout your organization.
- Manuals or user guides may be linked to the particular software releases they apply to, so that update tasks are automatically triggered when a new release is scheduled.
- HR documents may be related to particular departments, office locations, or employee teams. Agiloft generates automatic notifications to the appropriate people when they change.
- Support technicians dealing with customers can view the details of the customer's support contract documentation to determine whether it's valid and what it covers.
- Sales contracts can be linked to your customer onboarding process.
With our solution you get more than a stand-alone document management tool - you get an integrated system that can be extended in any direction to make your business more efficient and your staff better informed.
- Reduce costs of document creation and maintenance by automating the document lifecycle with workflow and rules that notify the appropriate people when action is needed.
- Ensure that the right people have quick and easy access to the documents they need with fine grained access permissions and superior search capabilities.
- Improve organizational awareness by relating documents to the business processes they affect.
- Eliminate bottlenecks in your document approval processes with automatic notifications and email approval capabilities.
Document Management System by Agiloft
Start simply with just document management and add integrated customer support, sales automation, hiring and employee management as needed, with no per-module cost.
Agiloft is designed to map any business process, from the simplest to the most complex - without programming. A robust feature set offers all the power needed for even the most sophisticated process.
The graphical workflow editor allows you to define the exact steps and automatic actions that should be executed at each stage of the document lifecycle, using just your browser, without writing a line of code.
The business rules engine handles time-based notifications about expirations as well as a host of other automation.
Full text search of records and their attached files helps find documents quickly.
Document revision tracking with check-in and check-out control streamlines the revision process. Fine-grained access permissions control who can view, edit, revise, and check in and out specific documents. Privileged users can access all revisions of a document and even view auto-generated comparisons of one revision against another.
Document assembly can be used to simplify new document creation, by storing standard text templates that can be compiled to create new documents.
DocuSign integration allows you to securely send, e-sign, and store contracts, agreements, and other important documents with any number of signers, eliminating slow and wasteful paper-based processes.
Email integration and dynamic hotlinks provide users with active notifications and the ability to easily edit and comment on documents directly from a link in the email.
Management reports provide insight into which documents are being viewed most often.
A full audit trail and documentation automatically created for every document, meet Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements, eliminating the need for manual document gathering by employees. Read a white paper on Reducing Costs of Government Compliance with Business Process Automation.
LDAP / MS Active Directory integration provides secure and centralized access control, while single sign-on allows users to login to the system without re-entering password information.
Web Services and REST APIs provide a service-oriented architecture for full integration with other enterprise systems.