Agile Customer Service & Support Software
Agiloft has deployed for over 2.5 million named users at companies large and small. We've used our decade of experience to create a suite of best practices and built them into a product that addresses the most complex needs of B2B organizations. These best practices, combined with our graphical workflow editor, adaptive business rules engine and comprehensive dashboards, yield a system that will address your most exacting requirements.
With Agiloft you'll slash deployment time and reap the benefit of faster time to value. Because you can make deep configuration changes using just the admin browser; the costs, delays and uncertainty of custom programming are eliminated. Once Agiloft is in production you'll continue to benefit from our agile technology. Processes inevitably change and your automation has to change with them. Now, you can make such changes without have to struggle with opaque and aging code.
- Consolidate your support operation in a complete package that includes everything from account and contract management to customer surveys; which extends to meet your precise business needs without programming.
- Never drop the ball again with pro-active monitoring and automatic notifications. The right people are alerted when SLA's are about to be exceeded, and customers are updated automatically according to plan.
- Give customers what they want with immediate answers through self-service FAQs or live chat, and let them submit a support case online or by email 24/7 with instant acknowledgement.
- Reduce response times and improve satisfaction through the increased efficiency of automatic assignment and escalation. Reports and customer surveys provide insight into the bottlenecks in your support operation, and help to streamline and improve service.
- Communicate the way you want to using email, live chat, web forms, phone calls, and faxes. Agiloft can auto-create cases from any input and associate additional email exchanges with the right support case automatically, so you can use all the communication channels you need.
Customer Support Software by Agiloft
A robust feature set and preconfigured structure gives you everything you need to run a customer support operation from start to finish. By providing an integrated system that holds all relevant customer information, Agiloft gives your support technicians and managers all the details they need to resolve issues quickly and accurately and to turn your support operation into a profit center.
Improve Your Customer Experience
- The self-service portal and dynamic FAQ is available to your customers 24/7, giving customers immediate answers and enabling issues to be resolved without requiring any staff time.
- Integrated live chat is available for real-time communication with support staff, cutting telephone costs and allowing technicians to chat with multiple customers simultaneously.
- The fully customizable end user interface can be designed to fit seamlessly into your website, providing a rich and differentiated set of options appropriate to each customer.
- Distinct branding is easy with our look and feel wizard, providing a personalized experience for different sets of customers.
- Automated email notifications keep customers informed as the status of their support issues change, and hyperlinks in emails make it easy to update their cases with new information.
- Automated customer surveys provide pro-active alerts of any problems with specific customers and track overall satisfaction levels.
Improve Staff Efficiency and Reduce Response Times
- A dynamic library of standard solutions that can be used to answer new cases with the click of a button increases productivity and consistency.
- Automatic assignment and notifications keep technicians aware of customer updates, reassignments, and SLA deadlines so they can properly prioritize work.
- Workflow and business rules work together to direct technicians through the proper process, automating communications with customers and ensuring that issues don't fall through the cracks.
- Technicians can work the way they like to with a personalized home page showing the charts and records they need to work effectively. They can see all their assigned items in one place, and they can quickly create custom views, reports, and saved searches to display the essential information in the format they prefer.
Give Business Managers the Tools They Need
- Escalation rules ensure that managers are notified when their intervention is needed to meet SLA's.
- Graphical charts and reports provide insight into turnaround times, staff productivity and backlogs, while integrated customer surveys allow you to check the pulse of customer satisfaction ratings.
- Full auditability is provided through historical snapshots that display the entire record as it existed at any point in the past, and configurable audit logs capture all events of interest.
- Single Sign-On and LDAP/MSAD authentication options eliminate user maintenance and duplication of data.
- APIs for easy integration such as Web Services, REST API, and External System Adapters enable real-time integration with back-end systems.