Big names. Hot topics.
It’s official – the Agiloft Summit 2023 agenda is here!
With a theme of “Limitless,” this exclusive three-day event will feature exciting keynote speakers, invaluable breakout sessions, panels, and roundtables, and opportunities to network with leading industry professionals.
Join thought-provoking sessions on industry trends, best practices, and technology from top industry analysts, thought leaders, and Agiloft executives at the premier contract management event of the year.
Breakthrough tracks announced
Featuring three different tracks tailored to Procurement, Legal, and Sales, the Summit agenda is loaded with valuable and engaging breakout sessions designed to help you take your Agiloft skills to the next level.
Here’s a spotlight on just one of our nine breakout sessions planned.
- Title: Procurement’s Final Frontier: Reaching the Summit with Post-Execution CLM
- Presenter: Matt Latham, Purchasing Manager at Amerisure Insurance
- Abstract: Managing contracts can be a little like climbing an icy ridge where one misstep can be disastrous. CLM helps in this endeavor, but a dynamic repository, standardized templates, and e-signatures only get you so far in your journey to the summit. What about post signature? Find solid footing in this session, where you will learn how obligations management, time- and event-based tasks and checklists, and vendor score cards come together to help procurement teams further reduce costs and risk while improving vendor relationships in the process.
Check our agenda in the coming days for more details about our other breakout sessions and to view the keynote speakers we’ve announced.
The day prior to the beginning of the official Summit conference will be devoted to UniversityLIVE, Agiloft’s premier training opportunity featuring beginner and advanced courses covering a range of topics. Both classroom and 1-on-1 trainings will be available.
In the intro courses, you will learn:
- How to automate and empower your workflow, team, and organization with Agiloft
- How to create advanced saved searches, table views, graphical elements, and other features to boost productivity and track key metrics
- Best practices on efficiently implementing CLM within your organization
For the more advanced Agiloft users, the class will teach:
- How to adapt your Agiloft system as your organization’s needs change
- How to streamline the user interface and ensure users have the tools they need at their fingertips
- How to utilize advanced configurations to tighten security, reduce risk, and ensure compliance with your Agiloft system
Need extra help? Set up a meeting for 1-on-1 instruction. Sit down with Agiloft project and product managers and dig deep to refine your understanding of your Agiloft instance and hone best practices.
To view the full UniversityLIVE course list, click here.
About the Summit
The Agiloft Summit 2023 is back and in-person! The Agiloft Summit is the where the contract glitterati will gather to advance the profession.
Choose between two Summit experiences – the Summit, and the Summit + Agiloft UniversityLIVE, a one-day interactive training event pairing you with our top configuration experts.
At night, enjoy the hotel’s proximity to the famous Strip, where you can grab a bite to eat, try your luck at the slots, or enjoy a walk in the desert air.
Don’t wait – register for the Agiloft Summit 2023 today!