Agiloft support staff have bent
over backwards to help us solve problems,
even when we caused them ourselves!
Agiloft Rides Wave of “No-code” Software to Another Banner Growth Year
Company doubles in size with continued strong sales growth, product enhancements.
REDWOOD CITY, CA–(Marketwired – Dec 7, 2016) – Agiloft, Inc., a leading provider of agile business software, today announced strong business results for 2016. Agiloft has doubled in size for the past two years, and 2016 marks the third year of more than 40 percent year-over-year growth. With marquee new customers including Kaiser Permanente and Mitsubishi, adding key talent, and expanding Agiloft’s software capabilities, the business is growing in all dimensions, both domestically and globally.
Continuing a steady upward trajectory, Agiloft’s growth in 2016 brought an uptick in both direct and channel sales. Demand for software that is easy to adapt to business processes with minimal coding has expanded this year, making low and no-code software like Agiloft key to technology stacks at fast-growing enterprises. New customers to sign on with Agiloft services include New York Public Radio, the New York Department of Education, Hyperloop One, Kaiser Permanente and Mitsubishi among scores of others. In addition, channel sales have increased 300 percent year-over-year, with new partners in ANZ and across the Americas.
This demand has also driven a need to increase Agiloft’s workforce, which has expanded 50 percent in the past year. Notably, industry veteran Richard Morgan joined the Agiloft team as VP of Engineering, bringing with him over 20 years of experience managing enterprise software development.
“As a large, public media, non-profit organization, we had the difficult challenge of finding an affordable system that was customizable and accessible enough for our unique needs,” said Cindi Kim at New York Public Radio. “Agiloft has been highly responsive, attentive and flexible in helping us build a reliable system that moves our contract approvals along swiftly while still giving us the independence we require to continue evolving the management of our contracts.”
Product Advancements & Recognition
Agiloft continues to garner industry accolades for its product suites, including:
- Winner of the PC Mag “Editor’s Choice” award for best contract management system two years in a row
- “Most Popular” contract management system on Capterra for the second year in a row
- One of the top 20 most popular document management systems on Capterra for the third year in a row.
- Named “best value for money” service desk system from Info-Tech Research Group for the third year in a row
In addition, key platform updates, integrations and certifications introduced this year enhance Agiloft software functionality:
- Direct File Edit — Edit Microsoft Office files directly using the native Microsoft Word or Excel application. Simply click on the hyperlink in Agiloft, then save back to the URL from within the application. This happily reduces the time spent downloading and uploading files, and supports clean desk security policies since documents aren’t stored locally.
- Dynamic Print Templates — Create dynamic templates by inserting conditional-if statements for the display of particular field variables within a Word print template. Admins can define contract clauses that should be used in specific circumstances to help auto-generate contracts drafts.
- DocuSign User Integration — Automatically sync Agiloft users with DocuSign users. The integration with Agiloft enables users to authorize contracts using DocuSign in a single platform, eliminating the need to log into a second service.
- PDF File Merge — Generate a single document from multiple PDF files by merging them at run time. This eliminates the need to manage PDFs in a separate software, like Acrobat, to merge and send for approval.
- SMS Integration — Notify users of urgent issues with SMS messages generated directly from the business rules engine. This helps ensure that problems are addressed immediately and deadlines always met.
- PinkVerify™ Certification — Agiloft is now certified for 11 ITIL processes, an assessment conducted by PinkElephant, an independent authority on ITIL.
Outlook for 2017
Agiloft CEO Colin Earl attributes the company’s strong performance in 2016 to its ongoing commitment to customer success and innovation. Agiloft continues to be the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee that covers both the software and consulting services.
“We have dedicated years to developing an agile software platform that eliminates the need for custom coding in critical business process applications,” said Earl. “Enterprises need a fast, flexible way to track contracts, support tickets and IT infrastructure. In 2017, as the adoption of low-code software accelerates, Agiloft will be pursuing new customers, partners and team members to support a skyrocketing need in enterprises.”
To learn more about open positions at Agiloft, please visit: https://www.agiloft.com/company/jobs/
Over 2.5 million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft’s top rated product suites for Service Desk, Contract Management, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and agile technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. For more information, visit http://www.agiloft.com.