Agiloft support staff have bent
over backwards to help us solve problems,
even when we caused them ourselves!
Agiloft Contract Management Suite Wins PC Magazine's "Editor's Choice" for Best Contract Management System of 2017
Agiloft recognized for thorough customizability and ease of use through wizard-based set-up experience
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Agiloft, Inc., a trusted provider of agile business process software, today announced that the Agiloft Contract Management Suite was awarded "Editor's Choice" for Best Contract Management System of 2017 by PC Magazine, a leading computing technologies publication.
PC Magazine recognized Agiloft as "Editor's Choice" for offering the most customizable contract management software tested. Agiloft's value pricing, which includes an unconditional guarantee, new advanced features and scalable business solutions, also contributed to Agiloft being selected as the "runaway Editor's Choice for contract management software" for the third year running.
"The power and versatility of Agiloft's contract management solution is apparent from the range of clients, from startups to government and non-profits to Fortune 50 enterprises," said Colin Earl, CEO of Agiloft. "It's an honor to receive this recognition and to do it for the third year in a row is especially gratifying; we take pride in continuously updating our contract management system to ensure it's the most competitive and user-friendly option available."
Agiloft Contract Management Suite is built on no-code platform that removes the need for custom coding. When business needs or work processes change, the application can be reconfigured in a matter of hours, turning agility into a productivity advantage. This no-code approach to contract management is unique in the market where changes to software are typically expensive and take weeks or months to complete. Agiloft's application empowers IT and business users to modify their contract management workflows to suit their evolving needs.
New improvements to Agiloft's offering in 2017 include:
- Direct File Edit – Allows users to directly edit and save Microsoft Office files without uploading or downloading documents
- Out-of-the Box Workflows: Gives users a variety of new standard contract workflow templates
- Enhanced Reporting: Deep integration with Excel gives users access custom Excel reports, pivot tables and interactive data slicing tools.
- Dynamic Print Templates and Clause Library: Allows users to automatically populate contracts with standard and alternate contract language
- Document Assembly: Allows users to generate a single document from multiple files.
- E-sign Capabilities: Provides Adobe sign integration in addition to existing DocuSign capability.
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.
650-587-8615 ext 741