Agiloft support staff have bent
over backwards to help us solve problems,
even when we caused them ourselves!
Agiloft's Spring Release Adds Valuable Capabilities to Its Top-Rated Applications
Enhanced digital signature and remote support functionality add value for customers at no additional cost
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Agiloft, Inc., a trusted provider of agile Help Desk, Contract Management, and Custom Workflow applications, announced a new release of its top-rated business process software. The Spring 2016 release features a number of key enhancements designed to deliver additional value and functionality to customers, at no additional cost:
- Two Factor Authentication capability provides additional security features for your business needs. Agiloft now supports Google Authenticator and SAML, giving users their choice of top rated security measures with highly configurable options. Keep your system secure without sacrificing convenience with the ability to give each user or group unique security access.
- DocuSign integration empowers users to securely send, e-sign, and store contracts, agreements, and other important documents with any number of signers. By leveraging DocuSign's eSignature capabilities through Agiloft, customers can eliminate slow and wasteful paper-based processes, reduce operating costs, and realize revenue faster.
- Bomgar and LogMeIn Rescue integration enable fast, reliable and secure remote support sessions. Agiloft Help Desk users can now provide faster ticket resolution and a more personalized service to their customers without sacrificing valuable time or resources just to make a connection.
- Word API services are now available to all hosted Agiloft customers. Resources such as document redlining, OCR actions, and print templates allow users to streamline their document processes. Combined with features like e-signature and attachment versioning, your users can collaborate easily and manage documents efficiently.
- Quick Edit gives users the ability to edit fields directly from the table view. Rather than having to open, save, and close a record every time a change is necessary, Quick Edit lets users change a few things in a few records all at once. Whether you're using Agiloft for CRM, Project Management, Help Desk, or Custom Workflow, this feature improves functionality for all users.
"Agiloft is committed to providing our customers with the most robust feature set in the industry, while keeping our price point extremely competitive," said Colin Earl, CEO, Agiloft. "Our latest release brings valuable new functionality to our customers with no added costs, allowing businesses to benefit from multiple enhancements to our award-winning applications without breaking the bank."
Agiloft will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, February 3rd to introduce the new release and give a brief demonstration of the new features. If you would like to attend,please register here:
Over 2.5 million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's innovative applications for Help Desk, Contract Management, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and agile technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. For more information, visit https://www.agiloft.com.
650-587-8615 ext. 727