As autumn days shift to cold winter nights, this year’s industry awards season is wrapping up and it’s been one for the books. We’ve been busy this year and it has paid off with a series of industry awards and accolades. Here’s a roundup of our recent news and awards that we’re most thankful for this year.
Agiloft, the no-code Contract Lifecycle Management leader, announced today that Chief Executive Officer, Eric Laughlin, was named 2022 Executive of the Year by the Business Intelligence Group’s BIG Award for Business, the annual program which rewards companies, products, and individuals leading their respective industries.
“I am humbled to be recognized as Executive of the Year by BIG Awards for Business,” said Laughlin. “I share this award with my immensely talented team, who have been working diligently to help our clients survive, thrive, scale, and prosper despite today’s challenging economic headwinds. I’m hugely proud of where Agiloft is today, and I’m excited about what we have planned for the near and long term.”
Agiloft has been named “Contract Management Company of the Year” in the third annual LegalTech Breakthrough Awards program, conducted by LegalTech Breakthrough, a leading independent market intelligence organization that evaluates and recognizes standout legal technology companies, products, and services around the globe.
“High risk, tedious compliance, overwhelming paperwork, arduous approval cycles – when it comes to contract management, these are some of the nightmares that keep contract management professionals up at night. The legal and contract management space has lagged other industries when it comes to applying new technologies like cloud, AI, automation, and more. But that’s all changing,” said Bryan Vaughn, Managing Director of LegalTech Breakthrough Awards. “Legal contract management has been a source of frustration for decades. But Agiloft is eliminating the traditional challenges associated with CLM and giving legal teams complete visibility and complete accountability so they can take back control of the process. And the secret sauce really lies in their no-code platform approach. We are so thrilled to award Agiloft ‘Contract Management Company of the Year!’”
Agiloft has landed on Spend Matters’ list of best-in-class Procurement Providers to Know for 2022 – marking the third consecutive year Agiloft has been featured on this exclusive list.
Each year the Spend Matters ‘Providers to Know’ list recognizes the best-in-class companies in the procurement and supply chain market. Agiloft has been identified as a firm the industry needs to know, leading the charge on new procurement technologies and services and setting new industry standards.
“Agiloft is a CLM vendor, the technical capabilities of which have long punched above its relative weight in terms of market recognition,” said Nick Heinzmann, VP Research at Spend Matters. “Following fresh external investment and many key hires, however, the vendor has seen momentum acceleration and nascent expansions of its procurement product set beyond contract management into sourcing and supplier management.”
Tis the Season for Awards and Accolades
This news is not the only exciting thing happening at Agiloft. Take a look into our winning culture:
- Agiloft Named a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Contract Life Cycle Management for Third Year in a Row
- Agiloft Recognized as Leader in G2 Fall 2022 Enterprise Grid® Report for Contract Management Software
- Agiloft Ranked Value Leader Across All Categories in Spend Matters’ Fall 2022 SolutionMap for Contract Lifecycle Management
- Agiloft Recognized In 2022 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) with its Highest Scores in Presignature, Postsignature, and Full Life Cycle Use Cases
- 2022 BIG Innovation Award winner for Leading Technology Organization
- Recent expansion of Agiloft’s leadership team to include high-growth tech veterans CMO Kerry Desberg, CTO John Pechacek, and General Counsel Laura Richardson
- Agiloft also announced the debut of its Connected Experiences Platform: The industry’s most powerful integration platform, offering the unparalleled ability for users to manage contracts in the tools they want, flow contract data to the systems they need, and connect easily to the organization’s centralized government systems.
Agiloft ensures its CLM is second to none
The entire Agiloft team is laser-focused on making our customers wildly successful, and a major contributor of that success is due to our extremely flexible no-code platform.
Agiloft’s powerful CLM software provides significant savings in purchasing, enables more efficient legal operations, and accelerates sales cycles while drastically lowering complaint risk. Our scalable platform supports any approval processes with integrated workflows, email alerts, and one-click contract generation, ensuring rapid deployment and a fully extensible system. Using contracts as the core system of commercial records, Agiloft’s CLM software leverages AI to improve contract management for legal departments, procurement, and sales operations. It’s also fully audit compliant with support for HIPAA, GDPRSOX, and CFR21.
To learn how Agiloft can make your organization wildly successful, schedule a call with us today.